Rotation Station is a puzzle game, where you have to drop your blobs into the level and tap the rotate button to turn it 90° at a time, utilising gravity to drop your blobs into the warp pads. Every 6 levels a new feature is introduced, causing the whole strategy of the game to change.
- Play through the 9 themed light world stages of 162 levels, each with its own music.
- Use 16 powerups to overcome new challenges, like Gravity Shift, Rowblitz, Quantum Leap, Spawn Block and Smite.
- Overcome 10 types of obstacle, like Popup Blocks, Cracked Grids, Black Holes, Switch Blocks, Magnets and Ice.
- Complete each level in as few rotations as possible to get 3*s, and unlock Superstar bonus levels.
- Collect the orb from each level and get to the end to unlock Absorber bonus levels.
- Destroy your own blobs in every level in each world to unlock Blobslay bonus levels.
- Use 8 different special blobs, each with their own power to overcome tough challenges.
- Collect difficult achievements and top the leaderboards.
- Get the Dark World for 162 extra fiendishly difficult levels.
And play the multiplayer mode for all the following features:
- Beat your friends in up to 8 player hotseat multiplayer. Connect blobs in a row to win.
- Plan moves ahead as the grid rotates and gravity contorts the game.
- Choose your own game rules, from the number of blobs to win and level dimensions to the direction and frequency of rotation.
- Switch 16 powerups on or off and choose powerup frequency to balance the game your way.
- Choose asymmetric gameplay by choosing special blobs with their own powers in the character select screen.
Free with paid DLC for Android and iOS.