Based in Manchester, England
August 26th, 2013
Rude Bear fell asleep listening to his radio, and it's playing all of your favourite songs! Every 10 seconds the radio station changes, and his hallucinations bring him to a new world.
Rude Bear Radio was developed in under 72 hours for Ludum Dare 27 under the theme "10 Seconds". It's a homage to Wario Ware, and many other classic games.
- Conquer Rude Bear parodies of 8 classic games including Super Rudio Bros, RRRRRR and Rudey Island.
- Complete 10 levels in a row to play a bonus level and ramp up the difficulty.
- Access all 44 levels and hone your skills in Practice Mode.
- An 8 bit soundtrack based on songs from the original games.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Freeware Pick on IndieGames.com" http://indiegames.com/2013/08/freeware_pick_rude_bear_radio_.html
- "#10 for humour, #24 for fun, Ludum Dare 27." http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-27/?more=1
- "Rude Bear Radio is Ludum Dare answer to WarioWare."
- Anthony Swinnich, IndieGames.com
- "Rude Bear Radio is a tough crash course in video game history."
- Derrick Sanskrit, The Gameological Society
- "What I love about games like this is it’s hard to get bored."
- Staff, IndieStatik.com
Rude Bear Radio Post Mortem
Development blog featured on the front page of Gamasutra - gamasutra.com.
Vorpal Games's Twitter Account
Our twitter page - twitter.com.
About Vorpal Games
Vorpal Games is a one man indie games studio created by Alex Rose, which currently produces iOS and Android games, but intends to produce much larger scale PC games.
More information on Vorpal Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Rude Bear Radio Credits
Programmer & Musician, Vorpal Games